- Name the six countries bordering Afghanistan?
- Which country shares the shortest border?
- Which the longest?
- Where, when, and under what circumstances did Dr. Watson, Sherlock Holmes’ associate, sustain his shoulder wound?
- How many Afghans were involved in the September 11 attacks?
- What percentage of the world’s people live in the United States? In Asia?
- What percentage of the world’s finished products are consumed by people in the US?
- What percentage of the world’s energy resources are consumed in the US?
- How large are the undeveloped oil reserves in Afghanistan? In Central Asia?
- Of the world’s six billion people, how many lack the basics to survive? How many own a computer? How many have a bank account?
- If the world were a village of 100 people, how many would be: a) literate? b) Muslims, Christians, Jews? c) hungry? d) homeless?
- When President Bush says the US will never reconcile with an unpopular despot who oppresses his own people, is he referring to: a) Saudi Arabia? b) China? c) Iraq? d) Uzbekistan? e)None of the above?
- When President Bush attacks the lack of truly democratic practices and institutions is he aiming his rhetoric at: a) Pakistan? b) Cuba? c) Saudi Arabia? d) Kuwait? e) The US? f) All of the above?